Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 3:00PM (EST)
VMware Webinar: Managing Complex Environments with vCenter Operations Management Suite
• IT Administrators
• IT Operations Managers
• IT Management
• Application Business Owners
Meet our Expert
Jim Silvera is a Solutions Architect with over 18 years experience in the Enterprise Management sector. Jim has helped many organizations increase IT efficiencies by successfully implementing management solutions.
VMware vCenter Operations proactively ensures service levels, minimizes downtime and troubleshooting and optimizes resource usage in dynamic virtual and cloud environments.
In this presentation and product demonstration, you will learn how:
· VMware vCenter Operations uses patented analytics and powerful visualizations to automate performance and capacity management.
· It collects and analyzes performance data, correlates abnormalities and identifies the root cause of building performance problems.
· vCenter Operations can collect and map change data to these abnormalities so you can quickly determine if a configuration change is the cause of the performance problem.
· vCenter Operations also provides capacity management to optimize resource usage.
To register for this meeting
1. Go to https://vmware.webex.com/vmware/j.php?ED=172548467&RG=1&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. Register for the meeting.
To start or join the online meeting
Go to https://vmware.webex.com/vmware/j.php?ED=172548467&UID=485784078&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
Topic: VMware Webinar: Managing Complex Environments with vCenter Operations Management Suite
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 924 607 055
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)