Since VMware introduced VMware vCenter Operations in early 2011, customer users have shared their enthusiasm and sentiments surrounding its inaugural release to its highly touted 5.0 release last January. We would like to hear your story – And perhaps give you a little something in return…
We are seeking the most compelling story on how you used vCenter Operations Manager to help solve, or predict any issues in your environment – it’s that easy! Once submitted, your story will be judged by a panel of experts both from VMware and the VMware community.
Terms & Conditions:
2 first prizes:
- Ticket VMworld 2012 ($1,800 value) / Co-present in session / Dinner w/ panelists
- Ticket VMworld EMEA 2012 / Co-present in session / Dinner w/ panelists
2 second prizes:
- US – $500 Amex Gift Card / Bag of VMware Swag
- EMEA – $500(USD) Amex Gift Card / Bag of VMware Swag
Judges will consider entries for organizations based in NA / LATAM (for VMworld 2012) and EMEA (for VMworld EMEA) only
- 40% of judging score is based on originality of the most authentic, impactful and creative story.
- 20% of judging score is based on definition of value to your business in time savings (OPEX), capital saving (CAPEX), or even ability to avert / plan for impactful events occurring in your environment, or anything else.
- 20% on presentation of visuals / layout – e.g. use of custom dashboards, use of screenshot to display issues, videos
- 10% Unique uses of vC Ops – custom dashboards, adapters, etc..
- 10% A description of any evaluation done of other tools considered, or replacement of any existing management tools/methodologies